Aspirus Healthis currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Neurologist to join our team in Wausau, WI. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established and respected healthcare organization while having the opportunity to build a practice!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in general neurology, including the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of neurological disorders such as movement disorders, epilepsy, MS, migraine, memory, stroke, myasthenia gravis, and more.
- Experience with EMGs and Botox is preferred.
- BC/BE candidate.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00a-5:00p, with no call and outreach opportunities available to Rhinelander and Stevens Point.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive compensation including potential for residency/fellowship stipend, loan repayment, and signing bonus
- Generous CME with paid time off
- Excellent PTO benefits
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Options for retirement plan including 403(b) and 457(b)
- Relocation assistance up to $15,000
ASPIRUS HEALTH HIGHLIGHTS:
- Aspirus Health serves communities throughout upper Michigan and Wisconsin with 17 hospitals, 75 clinics, home health, hospice care, air-medical transport, and a broad network of physicians.
- Aspirus Health is committed to being economically, socially, and environmentally responsible.
- Non-profit health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin.
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality care to rural communities.
To apply or learn more, visit www.aspirus.org/our-careers