Registration now open!
October 19-20, 2018
The 2018 Conference will include presentations on:
- Advocating in Washington: What AAN is Doing for Us - Dr. Terrence Cascino
- Approaches to Treatment Resistant Epilepsy Therapy - Dr. Chad Carlson
- The Role of Telemedicine in Expanding Access to Neurological Care - Dr. Natalie Wheeler
- Physician Burnout, The Epidemic and Possible Cures - Terrence Cascino
- RADIO NOT TELEVISION: THE MS PHARMACOPEIA IN 4 SLIDES - Dr. Staley Brod
- “How can we know the dancer from the dance?” – Recognition of Movement Disorders- Kathleen Shannon
- Migraine Therapy: What’s New in the Toolbox - Dr. Fallon Schloemer
- Neurohospitalist service and Advance Practice Providers - Dr. Eric Adelman
More details regarding speakers and presentations bringing you the most up to date information on our neurology practice coming soon! The 2018 Conference will again include the Forster Award and the Bennett Hiner Award - details here.
The Society continues to work toward advancing the field of Neurology in Wisconsin through educational opportunities, creating a professional network, and the sharing of scientific information.
Vendor Prospectus Available - Please share with organizations that may be interested!
LOCATION & LODGING
The Osthoff Resort
101 Osthoff Ave
Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
For driving directions please visit: www.osthoff.com/directions
Rooms are available at the Osthoff Resort at the special group rate of $139 for one bedroom suites or $159 for two bedroom suites. To guarantee this rate, and to ensure a room will be available, reservations must be made by September 19, 2018.
To make your reservation, please call 800-876-3399 and press prompt #1, state that you are with WI Neurological Society.
If you have any questions regarding the WNS Annual Conference, please contact the WNS office at 920-560-5622 or email WNS@badgerbay.co.