Save the Date!
October 18-19, 2019
Sessions will take place beginning at 4 p.m. on Friday, October 18th, and end on Saturday, October 19th at 4:15 p.m.
The 2019 Conference will include presentations on:
- Advocacy in Neurology – Dr. Sarah Song, MD, MPH, FAHA, FAAN
- Palliative Care & Neurology – Dr. Jessica Baker, MD
- The High C’s: Collaboration, Cooperation and Communication in a Community Neurology Practice – Dr. Timothy Young, MD & Kerri Crank, APNP, RN
- Combined Session: Dementia Syndromes – Dr. Susanne Seeger, MD, Dementia Research Presentation – Dr. Sterling Johnson, PhD
- Pediatric and Neuromuscular Cases – Dr. Matt Harmelink, MD
- Top 5 New Things in Neurology - Dr. Natalie Wheeler, MD, JD, Dr. Elizabeth Felton, MD, PhD, Dr. Natasha Frost, MD, Dr. Elizabeth Lake, MD, Marianne Crabb, APNP
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury - Dr. Brett Kissela, MD
- Forster Award Competition - Medical College of WI and UW Madison Resident Programs
New This Year - Resident's Reception to be held Friday evening!
The hotel room block deadline has now passed. There may be a limited number of hotel rooms available by calling the Kalahari.
Rooms are available at the Kalahari Resort at special group rates:
Friday & Saturday, Run of House: $169.00
To guarantee this rate, and ensure that a room will be available, reservations must be made by September 18, 2019. To make reservations, call the
Kalahari Resort at 877-253-5466 and request the WI Neurological Society 2019 Annual Convention room block or use the booking website below.
If you have any questions regarding the WNS Annual Conference, please contact the WNS office at 920-560-5622 or email WNS@badgerbay.co.