The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) invites you to attend a Medicaid Telehealth Expansion interactive webinar.
This webinar will seek your response to DHS’s proposed launch of Wisconsin Act 56: Telehealth Expansion, which will significantly expand Wisconsin Medicaid’s permanent telehealth policy. The presentation will include the following items:
1. General overview of telehealth expansion
2. General policy information
3. Wave 1 priority acute and primary service areas:
4. Proposed services included in telehealth
5. Proposed services excluded from telehealth
6. Input from attendees
Following the presentation, DHS will take questions from attendees via the DHS telehealth mailbox.
How to join
Thursday, July 30, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Click this URL to join; Password: 07302020
Join by phone: 646-558-8656; Webinar ID #933 1403 1869
Friday, July 31, 2:00-3:30 pm
Click this URL to join; Password: 07312020.
Join by phone: 646-558-8656; Webinar ID #999 9957 0817